Fast & Fluid Management Asia, a leading provider of paint tinting solutions, continues with its impressive expansion across Asia adding S P V PLASTCHEM (PVT) LTD as its first distributor in the strategically located island nation of Sri Lanka.
S P V PLASTCHEM is a leading provider of raw materials and machinery to the Paint, Coating Latex & construction and Polyurethane industry. The company acts as an indenting agent for many global companies in Sri Lanka thanks to their expertise, diverse range of products and services and its unblemished track record.
“This is our first every foray into Sri Lanka and is in sync with our guiding motto of expanding our footprint across Asia for creating a larger market and easy availability for our robust and much sought-after products. This is also in tune with our larger goal of offering the best service to the ever-growing paints and coatings market. S P V PLASTCHEM with its expertise and reputation is the perfect partner to help us tap the highly potential market in Sri Lanka,” said Balu Kuppuswamy, General Manager, Fast & Fluid Management Asia.
The collaboration is considered a win-win situation as it matches S P V PLASTCHEM's unwavering focus on developing and promoting products needed for the industry.
“We always think out of the box in keeping with our mission to add value to our customers while giving them access to latest innovations and solutions. The collaboration with Fast & Fluid Management Asia is undoubtedly a step in that direction,” said Vudyananda Sellahewa, Managing Director, S P V PLASTCHEM.
Fast & Fluid Management Asia's products are second to none when it comes to matching global standards following by paint manufacturers. S P V PLASTCHEM will offer a wide range of paint tinting equipment suitable for customers in Sri Lanka.
Products that will be available include -
- X-SMART (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 16 canisters, water-based, universal, solvent-based.
- X-PROTINT® (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 16 canisters, bi-directional, water-based, universal, solvent-based.
- iNSPiRE™ (Automatic sequential paint dispenser): 16 canisters, water-based, universal, designed especially for India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal.
- GX300 (Gyro automatic mixer): Fully automatic clamping, intelligent mixing, faster diagnostics, and remote management.
- PrismaPro2 and PrismaRT (Software): Desktop and mobile tinting applications.
The pioneering product line of Fast & Fluid Management Asia will further enhance S P V PLASTCHEM’s existing range of colourants, chemicals, and machinery.